Chargeable and Prohibited
- Fridges/freezers – Chargeable
- Tyres – Chargeable
- Plasterboard – Cannot be disposed of mixed in a general waste skip but can be disposed of as a segregated material chargeable on weight.
- Mattresses – Chargeable
- TV Screens/computer monitors – Chargeable
- Rubber matting – To be disposed of separately as a segregated material chargeable on weight
- Paints and solvent tins – Must be emptied or dried out before we can take them
- Gas bottles – Chargeable
- Fire extinguishers – Chargeable
- Astro turf/artificial surfacing – Cannot be mixed with general waste but can be disposed of as a segregated material chargeable on weight.
- Asbestos – We do not accept
- Dustin refuse/food waste – We do not accept
- Fluorescent tubes/lamps/bulbs – We do not accept